Punk Pioneers Podcast and Photos Club Members:
Free Previews (for Members too):
Please create a free account to see these freebies. Thank you!
- Intro to My Photo History (6 minutes Free Preview)
- Go-Go’s We Got the Beat (Free Preview, 6 minutes)
- Ramones 1976-1978 CA (Free Preview)
- Interviews Misquote Me but True Tall Tales Here! (Free Preview)
Posted Podcasts, Videos, Photos and Text Links for Members:
The listing is by Categories (Groups, People, Events, Venues, Ephemera, etc).
I will be adding more content to existing categories plus many more categories.
- Punk, Go-Go’s, Clash, X, Movies, Film Noir, Memories and more (club) (53 minutes)
- Blondie (club)
- Blondie’s Panties, Whisky, (27 min), Blondie Fashion (23 min) and 6 Photos
- Go-Gos (club)
- GoGo’s Were Punk (18 min), GoGos We Got the Beat (16 min)
- The Masque (club)
- Listing of Masque events I photographed, podcasts and photos to be posted.
- Ramones (club)
- Ramones-1, August 1976 (15 min) and 9 photo layouts of published photos.
- X (club)
- X and How I Became Jenny Lens, Summer 1977 (17 min), X: Why Not Bigger? (15 min)
True Tall Tales People Always Ask Me About or I Wish They’d Ask Me but Most Importantly, Wish They Would Correctly Quote Me:
- Book Interviews (club)
- Part 1 (25 min), Part 2 (30 min), Part 3 (27 min)
- My Photo History and Creating Punk Photos (club)
- Photo-1 (15 min), Photo-2 (33 min), Phot-3 (30 min), Photo 4 (29 min)
You can listen or just look at images.
Great op to really study my photos, with added detail from my oral True Tall Tales.
Have fun and keep rockin’, no matter how bleak and difficult life can be at times.
Road Map: Upcoming Podcasts and Photos
- Clash: first three American tours (California: Feb 1979, Oct 1979 and March 1980) and 16 Tons Tour, England, 1980. Many never seen live stunning live Clash.
- Joan Jett hung with early punks in spring and summer, 1977. Hanging out at X’s apartment, outside the Whisky, Slash Magazine’s first benefit, and more.
- Sex Pistols: legendary San Francisco last show, Jan 14, 1978. I recently found a box of slides and scans that need to be seen! You’ll feel as if you are there!
- Weirdos were visually stunning: spring and summer 1977 shows and hanging out.
- Backstage Pass: an early underrated women-led group who deserve more attention.
- Masque Benefit Feb 24-25, 1978: onstage and especially offstage fun and fashions!Fashions: most performers and fans designed their own fashions, usually without any professional input. Discover the colorful looks we all designed for ourselves. Why was LA such a fashion Mecca? I have answers!
- Parties: Bring on the FUN! Parties at the Screamers, with X and many more memorable parties.
- Ephemera: Fan Club Letters and Flyers, Party and Show Flyers, Setlists, X Song Books, Letters, Autographs and more!
- Plus lots more!
Who, What, Where do YOU want to see and hear about? Join and tell me! Membership has its perks.